Wednesday, December 17, 2008

.birthday boy

Yesterday was hubby's birthday and we celebrated it just the two of us. Wishing you all the very best in life, love (with me of course hehe) and family. God bless you always, honey.

For this birthday, I bought him short sleeves shirts and tie bag. I also bought a very nice book, To The Man I Love. The book is simple but I fell in love with the content.

Thank you for being on time for our first date and trying so hard to make it a great one.
Thank you for watching sunsets with me.
Thank you for noticing me and knowing it was love at first sight.

...and other sweet things like that.

Later that night, we enjoyed our fine-dining at Scusa, Hotel Intercontinental Midplaza. The restaurant was nice though a bit expensive, but the food was really good.

We ordered Homemade Angel Hair Lobster Pasta (IDR245,000++), Lamb Shank and Fresh Orange Juices. At first the portions looked so small but after I finishes the meal, oh dear, that was the first time I felt full since I was pregnant!

*love you much much!

No comments: