Friday, October 29, 2010

.100+1

My latest post was... two months ago! Hehe. My excuses: Lebaran holiday *maid and nanny were having their holidays, meaning me and the family were the ones who covered their jobs hiks*, another flowers order from dreamesh, 100 flowers order from my high school friends and a bad mood ;D

Anyway, I was glad I could finish the 100 flowers order before my friend got back to Germany. I love how they look inside this pretty recycled box.

Notice something on far left of the box? My new creation, batik blossom aka fleur collection. It's harder to make than a chiffon, but I like the result.

I tried to attach it on my cardigan and look how it turned out!
*i should make more of this blossom

2 comments:

amesh said...

uhuk uhuk *batuk2 nunggu orderan selesai* eh btw hamdan ya neykkkk? congrats!

anastasia said...

this week, mesh! *janjiiiiiii* thank u anyway, kapan nyusul?