Friday, September 28, 2007

.a model's life

Day One.
Wake up at 4 am for make up session. Yawn. But the result is very good. I almost don't recognize myself!

1st stop: Cathedral Church using wedding gown. A bit hot but thank God it's not raining.

2nd stop: Kota Tua. Oh. So. Damn. HOT. I use my brand new cheongsam and I love the hairstyle.

3rd stop: Lunch. I almost die.

4th stop: Pantai Indah Kapuk. Nice place, and thank you for the wind.

And, we're done. One more day to go.

Day Two.
Today we take indoor photos at Bellarossa, Kemang. Hellow, air conditioner! The place is very nice and it's air-conditioned! Yay.

Then, it's a wrap!

Another thing is I really like the make up, so I decide that I'm going to use her for my big day. Other good thing, she's even cheaper than Sugi.

*i can't wait to see the result

No comments: