Monday, June 30, 2008

.mrs modern

Finally, dear, this is the day.

The sweet torture starts from 3am, very early in the morning and finishes at 11pm, late at night.

After a session of applying heavy make up and hair spray, mom and dad join me to put on the accessories and close my veil. Then my lovely groom comes, bringing a very beautiful hand bouquet. It's a combination of white and pink tulips, very elegant and sweet. There's also 'Onde Eating' ceremony and Tea Pai Ceremony to respect the elderlies.

Moving on to the groom's house, we're doing the similar ceremonies all over again. Once we're done, we go to the church. Then it's time for me to walk down the aisle with my dad, the moment that I've been dreaming of. God, thanks for all this opportunity, especially to be standing here in front of You. Please always bless our marriage and our loved ones and surround us with lots of kids.

After that we go to the hotel for the wedding reception. We're so happy that all of our closest friends and family show up.

Thanks all! Thank you vendors. Thank you family. Thank you Yola, my maid of honour. Thank you Patricia, for going all the way from Singapore, and Iin from Manila, bringing a tiny bump inside. Thank you Astrid for your sacrifices to wear a gown *you look great, girl!*

*officially husband and wife

No comments: