Saturday, March 07, 2009

.in isolation

Honestly, I thought once Josh's here, it’s all about smiles and laughter. A big mistake. This is even worst than the 9 months of expectation. I never thought that sleepless nights are real.

1. The pain after episiotomy was really torturing on the first week. I did't favor changing positions.

2. I got hemorrhoid after giving birth. I didn't hurt but I felt uncomfortable.

3. Nipples were very sore.

4. Had to wake up in the middle of the nights for breastfeeding and changing diapers.

5. Felt hot all the time.

6. Had to watch my food. No spicy food. Traditional Ayam Arak every day. Getting intimate with vegetable.

7. The elderlies didn't allow me to wash my hair! They're afraid I'd get sick. Oh God. Thankfully,, my mom-in-law allow me to the salon every 3 days. Argh.

8. Mom forced me to use traditional recipe when I took a bath. One of them was ginger. Imagine the smell.

9. Had to use traditional tummy-fastener which made feel hot and itchy all the time.

10. Had to stay at least 1 full month after giving birth before I could go out (except to the doctor). Oh, missing the malls badly.

BUT, the best of all. I have Josh.

*let me go!

No comments: