Monday, March 02, 2009

.first doctor visit

For both:

**Josh

BB: 4,8kg. (Wow, 1,5kg since last month?! Good job, baby boy :D)
TB: 55cm.

Plus his first immunization. Oh poor, baby.

...and

**mama

The doctor explained contraception alternatives and they're scary. Pills (hormonal). Shots (A BIG NO NO. I hate injections. No need to mention that I need to take it once every 3 months). IUD (the best option so far but the shape was just to intimidating). Condom (too risky). Natural (well, I'm not good at counting :P)

Okay... allow me to meditate first and come back next month.

I think woman is really special. Only us who experience these: menstruation, pregnancy, contraction, birthing process, breastfeeding, contraception, then menopause.

*well, at least I feel so special :)

1 comment:

.i did it! « my lovely little world said...

[...] June 22, 2009 Uhuy! Akhirnya setelah maju mundur selama kurang lebih 4 bulan, jadi juga gue pasang kontrasepsi (hihi, topiknya dewasa banget yah ;p). Yang gue pilih pastinya IUD lah, yang paling ‘aman’ seperti yang gue bilang disini. [...]