Tuesday, February 02, 2010

.an italian dream

Hubby went to Frankfurt and Italy for a business trip yesterday. How I wish I could squeeze myself into his travel case! Going to Italy is one of my biggest dreams.

Why? I love the language. It's not sexy but it's seductive. I love the food. It's too good to be true. I love the ancient buildings. It's so beautiful, I can spend hours just looking at the pics. And this love can go on and on.

Hubby and I like to imagine living in Italy. No work, no pressure. We can go on a picnic everyday, watching Josh playing with nature and eating homemade food. Okay, maybe that's too much but hey, people can dream :) And this simple Picnic-tastic Placemats from team DIY will be a very good companion for our lovely family picnic, don't you think?

*when are we going to move to Italy, hubby?

No comments: