Monday, January 25, 2010

.a simple celebration

Today is my baby's birthday. Really can't believe that he's ONE year old now. I guess time really flies. I still can remember the day he was born and the day we took him home from the hospital. Since that day, smile is always in my heart.

No fancy party. Just a simple birthday cake with Mickey Mouse decoration and standard voices from me, hubby, mom-in-law and Josh's nanny singing Happy Birthday :) Humble but I think Josh enjoyed it better than if he celebrated his birthday with people that he's not familiar with.

God bless you always, baby - no matter how old you are, you will always be my baby :) Mama and papa love you so much. We're wishing you another years of laughter, joy, fun, love and happiness.

*happy birthday, sayang!

No comments: