Monday, March 22, 2010

.phantom ball

That was the theme for FTV Indonesia 1st anniversary, F Vodka launch and FTV magazine launch. My dear friend, Windy, is the art director for the magazine and she kindly invited us to join this spectacular event. Food and drink were bottomless, nice gowns were everywhere, celebrities and socialites were all over the place and me and hubby were having so much fun.



Our first red carpet! Well, actually they called this one black carpet. But who cares?

Too bad Windy forgot to inform us to bring masks, but fortunately they had some extra. So we got these.


Quite nice for free stuffs though I hoped I'd known earlier so I could buy *or at least make* one of the masks from Success Creations. My favorite is this Ginger one.


Party was over at 10pm, at least for me and hubby :) But we really enjoyed the event. We came empty handed and went home fully-loaded.


*eagerly waiting for the next event!

No comments: