Thursday, December 10, 2009

.9 months

Nine months. It feels so fast. As usual, we went to the doctor: the last shot for this year.

Weight: 9,6kg
Height: 76cm

The doctor was a bit worried because Josh couldn't sit on his own yet. Apparently his legs are not strong enough, so he probably need to go for a therapy if in the next 2 weeks he still couldn't sit. Well, I was a bit shocked hearing the word 'therapy', as if there's something wrong with my baby. But after she explained the therapy process, I agreed to do it. It's not that different with Gymboree, Tumble Tots etc, actually.

Josh is not having any problem on food. Lately he prefers to have his food more solid. I also try to give him a fish, but it's not salmon this time and the cutting is very small. Luckily, nothing happens.

But the most confusing thing is that he suddenly doesn't like fruit. I wonder why.

*sit, baby, sit!

No comments: