Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.a fat week

Last week was full with birthday lunch/dinner.

The first one was at the office, the day after my birthday. I celebrate it with my 2 colleagues who are having their birthdays on 22nd. We ordered Pempek Abing and cake from Dapur Cokelat. But then our colleagues also ordered a cake. And our ex-colleague came and brought another cake. 3 cakse in a day.

Later that night, I had dinner at Loewy with hubby. Place is nice and cozy. These are what we ordered:
1. Fresh Orange Juice
2. Escargot (only 6pcs for IDR40,000. I prefer Praline's)
3. Crab Ravioli (only 3 pcs and could hardly taste the crab)
4. Tenderloin Steak (only 4 small pcs but I have to admit, they're very tender)

Additional order (the portions were very small!)
5. Lobster Bisque (don't like the smell)
6. Half of Mille Feuille (I prefer Koi's)



Don't forget the cake. We had 2 cakes from Boboh Gombong. Another one from hubby's uncle. One ice cream cake from my mom and dad. Can you imagine that? For the whole week I was sure that I would have cake for my dessert.

But the party wasn't over yet. We had lunch on Saturday with friends. Thankfully, they didn't bring any cake.

Then we had family lunch on Sunday at Sun City, Hayam Wuruk. The lunch was great until someone brought another cake...

*pleeeasee no more cake for the time being...

2 comments:

anya said...

maoooooooooo cakenya hihi

mizmodern said...

yaaa telatt... coba dari dulu, pasti gue bagi deh =D